We all know super can be complex, so it makes sense to cut through the jargon by talking through your own situation with a qualified professional.
The right advice, as you plan for retirement, could help minimise tax on your super and help you get all the Government support you’re entitled to.
Our Financial Planners are on hand to provide you with assistance on a range of financial matters based on your individual situation and goals. And there are great benefits that come with getting advice from AustSafe Super Financial Planners.
How it works
- No commissions are paid, either upfront or on-going
- Your first appointment is obligation free
- Advice from AustSafe Super Financial Planners is very competitive and starts from just $110 (including GST)
- You’ll be charged a flat fee and not a percentage of the assets involved
- We’ll prepare an upfront, obligation free quote so there are no surprises
- In most cases you can deduct the cost of advice from your super or pension account.
Call us today on 1300 551 352 for high quality, value for money advice. Talking to AustSafe Super Financial Planners is obligation free, so why not see the difference they can make to your financial future.