AustSafe Super is proud of the recognition we receive from financial publications and independent research houses.*
These awards recognise our commitment to delivering the best possible outcomes for members by offering:
- No establishment fees and low administration fees
- A range of investment options with a history of strong performance
- Flexible insurance cover, and
- Access to member benefits.
Below is a summary of the awards and achievements AustSafe Super has received this year:
Financial Review Smart Investor Blue Ribbon
- Best Growth Super Fund 2016
The AFR Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards are the most comprehensive, independent evaluation of banking, insurance and investment products and are recognised as the industry’s premier awards.
The Heron Partnership 5 Quality Star Rating
The superannuation fund rating service covers industry funds, master trusts and multi-employer funds in the corporate and retail sectors. The assessment covers a wide range of product features categorised under 5 areas including: Investment arrangements, insurance, ancillary benefits, communications and contributions.
Heron Partnership ratings awarded include:
- 2016 - 5 Quality Stars for AustSafe Super Superannuation Product
- 2016 - 5 Quality Stars Outstanding Top Ten MySuper Product
The SelectingSuper fund rating is a detailed analysis of superannuation fund's operation and management and is designed to offer both employers and members an easy-to-use reference for the overall quality of their superannuation funds. The Assessments analyse and compare superannuation and retirement products. ‘AAA’ status means that the fund has demonstrated high quality across a range of criteria including organisational strength, administration, communications, investment performance, insurance and extra services.
SelectingSuper ratings awards include:
- 2015/16 - Highest possible AAA rating in SelectingSuper's analysis of superannuation fund quality.
Independent super research and ratings company, SuperRatings, reviews over 300 aspects of a super fund’s offering. These include investments, fees, insurance, service delivery, member education, financial planning facilities, employer support and fund governance.
SuperRatings rating received:
- Rising Star Finalist 2016
- Gold rating (Superannuation) 2016
- Gold rating (Pension) 2016
* Ratings, awards or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super. Past performance is not an indication of future performance.