Why choose us?
We’re the industry super fund for rural and regional Australia. Since 1988, we’ve been committed to looking after members’ super throughout their working lives, and into retirement.
We’re your Industry SuperFund. Whether you’re new to the workforce, changing jobs, or nearing retirement, we can help you make the most of your super.
- No establishment fees and low administration fees1
- A range of investment options with a history of strong performance2
- Update your personal details, check your investments and insurance details anytime, anywhere with MemberOnline
- Access to AustSafe Super’s Financial Planners3 to help you make the most of your super and plan for retirement
- Access to local Regional Managers to help you sort out your super
- Regular communications to keep you informed about the latest super updates and tips to manage your super
- Talk super, anytime between 8am- 6pm (AEST) Monday to Friday with our dedicated Customer Service Centre on 1300 131 293.
We work hard to help you make informed decisions
- Our Financial Planners3 can help you make the best decisions about your finances and get your wealth and super on-track
- Easy to use online tools (coming soon) and services to help you build your knowledge in your own time and on your own terms
- Workplace information sessions and seminars to keep you informed
- AustSafe Super seminars and events held in local areas on a range of topics.
For more information on our products, read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
From time to time, significant information may change. Click here to read our Significant Event Notices.
1SuperRatings Fundamentals Assessment – Fee Comparison result less than average – 31 October 2016.
2SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey – Balanced (60-76) Index result above median on rolling 10 year return for AustSafe Super – MySuper (Balanced) – 30 November 2016.
3AustSafe Super financial planning services are provided by Industry Fund Services Ltd (AFSL 232514, ABN 54 007 016 195), and IFS is responsible for that advice.
Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. Fees may vary in the future.