Why choose us?
We’re committed to helping you meet your super obligations and making it as easy as possible. We support you every step of the way. Best of all it’s free to join.
With AustSafe Super your business benefits from:
- A fund created for your industry – we’re the industry super fund dedicated to rural and regional Australia.
- We’re local – our team of Regional Managers live and work in your area and can visit your worksite to speak to you or your employees.
- Simple administration – SuperStream ready? – We’ve got you covered with our FREE online Clearing House solution, QuickSuper for employers with AustSafe Super as their default fund.
- Flexible payment options – make your payments easily with BPAY, Direct Debit or EFT.
- Keeping you updated – we’re dedicated to keeping you informed with your super obligations and any legislative changes.
- Support for you and your team – talk super any time between 7am-6pm (EST) Monday to Friday with our Customer Service Centre.
Your employees benefit from:
- Low fees1 – there are no establishment fees and low administration fees.
- 24/7 access to MemberOnline – check account balance, beneficiaries, investments, insurance details and update personal details.
- Strong performance2 – our diverse range of investment options have a history of strong long-term performance.
- Flexible insurance cover – on joining, eligible members receive Death and Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance and can apply for additional units of cover and Income Protection.
- Fund for life – changing jobs doesn’t mean changing super funds. Your employees can take us with them.
- Financial Planning – Access to AustSafe Super Financial Planners who can help you and your employees make the most of super and plan for retirement.
1SuperRatings Fundamentals Assessment – Fee Comparison result less than average – 31 October 2016.
2SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey – Balanced (60-76) Index result above median on rolling 10 year return for AustSafe Super - MySuper (Balanced) – 30 November 2016.
Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. Fees may vary in the future.