Why choose us?
We’re the industry super fund for rural and regional Australia. Since 1988, we’ve been committed to looking after members’ super throughout their working lives, and into retirement.
From the early stages of planning and during retirement, our focus is to provide the financial outcome, peace of mind and security.
We’re your Industry SuperFund. Here’s why you should choose us:
- No establishment fees and low administration fees1
- A range of investment options with a history of strong performance2
- Update your personal details, check your investments and insurance details anytime, anywhere with PensionOnline
- Access to AustSafe Super’s Financial Planners3 to help you with any questions you have in retirement
- Access to local Regional Managers to help you with your pension
- Regular communications to keep you informed about your pension account
- Talk super, anytime between 8am- 6pm (AEST) Monday to Friday with our dedicated Customer Service Centre on 1300 131 293.
We work hard to help you make informed decisions
- Our Financial Planners3 provide you with personal advice to help you identify your goals and lifestyle you want and develop strategies to achieve them
- Easy to use online tools and services to help you build your knowledge in your own time and at your own pace
- AustSafe Super seminars and events held in local areas on a range of topics.
Strong performance…yet again
AustSafe Super has a history of strong long-term investment performance# with a return of 11.55% for the Balanced Investment Option for the year to 30 June 2016. For more on our performance, read our Annual Report.
For more information on our products, read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
From time to time, information affecting your investment with AustSafe Super. If this is significant, we will let your know. Click here to read our Significant Event Notices.
1SuperRatings Fundamentals Assessment – Fee Comparison result less than average – 31 October 2016.
2SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey – Balanced (60-76) Index result above median on rolling 10 year return for AustSafe Super – Balanced – 30 November 2016.
3Any personal financial advice you receive through an AustSafe Super Financial Planner is provided by Industry Fund Services Limited (IFS) (AFSL 232514, ABN 54 007 016 195), and IFS is responsible for that advice.