Retirement means different things to different people. For some it may mean cutting back on work, while for others it could mean stopping work completely. Whatever retirement means to you, we can help you.
With an AustSafe Super Pension, you’ll enjoy:
- Low fees1
- Strong long-term performance2
- A range of investment options
- Online access with our facility, PensionOnline
- Personal financial planning advice provided by our Financial Planners
- Being part of an industry super fund, run only to benefit members
What are my options?
We offer two types of pension account:
1. Over age 55 and still working…
- Boost your super as you approach retirement by reducing your income tax, and
- Cut back on your working hours without reducing your income.
2. Age 55 or over and retired…
- Invest your savings and draw down income in a tax-effective way, and
- Maximise the longevity of your super.
1SuperRatings Fundamentals Assessment – Fee Comparison result less than average – 31 July 2016.
2SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey – Balanced (60-76) Index result above median on rolling 10 year return for AustSafe Super – MySuper (Balanced) – 31 August 2016.