AustSafe Super is proud of the recognition we receive from financial publications and independent research houses.*
These awards recognise our commitment to delivering the best possible outcomes for members by offering:
- No establishment fees and low administration fees
- A range of investment options with a history of strong performance
- Flexible insurance cover, and
- Access to member benefits.
Below is a summary of the awards and achievements AustSafe Super has received this financial year:
Money Magazine Best of the Best Awards
- Best Growth Super Fund 2018
The Best of the Best Awards celebrates Australia's pre-eminent financial products, services and investments, with leading research houses including Canstar, Lonsec, Morningstar, SQM Research, SuperRatings, WhistleOut and Zenith Investment Partners identifying the winners in more than 60 categories. The awards are designed to help consumers make more informed investment decisions across asset categories including super, cash accounts, funds, and home loans.
Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards
Small Fund of the Year 2017
Recognising excellence in the superannuation industry, the annual Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards named AustSafe Super Small Fund of the Year. This prestigious award is determined on a range of criteria set and applied by an independent expert selection committee. Winners are leaders in the industry, setting benchmarks for innovation and the provision of services to members. Small fund refers to funds managing up to $5 billion in assets and our nod for the award was based on our outstanding investment, pension product, member services, fees and insurance offerings.
The Heron Partnership 5 Quality Star Rating
The superannuation fund rating service covers industry funds, master trusts and multi-employer funds in the corporate and retail sectors. The assessment covers a wide range of product features categorised under 5 areas including: Investment arrangements, insurance, ancillary benefits, communications and contributions.
Heron Partnership ratings awarded include:
- 2017 - 5 Quality Stars for AustSafe Super Superannuation Product
- 2017 - 5 Quality Stars Outstanding Top Ten MySuper Product
The SelectingSuper fund rating is a detailed analysis of superannuation fund's operation and management and is designed to offer both employers and members an easy-to-use reference for the overall quality of their superannuation funds. The Assessments analyse and compare superannuation and retirement products. ‘AAA’ status means that the fund has demonstrated high quality across a range of criteria including organisational strength, administration, communications, investment performance, insurance and extra services.
SelectingSuper ratings awards include:
- 2015/16 - Highest possible AAA rating in SelectingSuper's analysis of superannuation fund quality.
Independent super research and ratings company, SuperRatings, reviews over 300 aspects of a super fund’s offering. These include investments, fees, insurance, service delivery, member education, financial planning facilities, employer support and fund governance.
SuperRatings rating received:
- Gold rating (Superannuation) 2017
- Gold rating (Pension) 2017
* Ratings, awards or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.