AustSafe Super’s Financial Planners1 can help you choose the right path to suit your financial situation.
There are great benefits that come with getting advice from an AustSafe Super Financial Planner1:
- Your first appointment is obligation free
- No commissions are paid, either upfront or on-going
- If you require advice you’ll be charged a flat fee and not a percentage of the assets involved
- We’ll prepare an upfront, obligation free quote so there are no surprises
- In most cases you can deduct the cost of personal advice from your super account.
They also travel to regional areas throughout the year. We’ll let you know when they’re in an area near you. You can always start with an informal chat, simply call 1300 131 293 to make an appointment today or call your local Regional Manager.
Keep an eye out for our super seminars.
1Austsafe Pty Ltd ABN 96 010 528 597 AFSL 314183 RSE License L0002035 has engaged Industry Fund Services Limited (IFS) ABN 54 007 016 195 AFSL No 232514 to facilitate the provision of financial advice to members of Austsafe Pty Ltd. Advice is provided by one of our financial planners who are Representatives of IFS. Fees may apply. Further information about cost of advice is set out in the relevant Financial Services Guide, a copy of which is available at austsafe.com.au or by calling 1300 131 293. IFS is responsible for any advice given to you by its Representatives. Any reference made to an AustSafe Super Financial Planner refers to the IFS service.