Join your local fund
Whether you’re just starting out in the workforce, self-employed or working towards retirement, AustSafe Super is your fund for life. See why so many Australian's chose AustSafe Super as their choice of fund.
Key reasons to join
- We're local - our team of dedicated and experienced Regional Managers are there to help members with their super, every step of the way.
- No establishment fees and low administration fees1 - we generally charge lower fees than many other funds, helping you have more when you retire.
- History of strong long-term performance2 - our MySuper (Balanced) Investment Option had an average return of 9.28% p.a. since inception to 30 June 2017.
- We put members first - unlike retail super funds who are owned by banks or shareholders, AustSafe Super operates on a profit for member basis. This means all profits are reinvested to benefit members.
- A range of investment options – choose how your super is invested from our nine investment options.
- Flexible insurance cover with Death & TPD and Income Protection cover to provide financial security for you at most stages of your life.
- Access to education – super seminars, general advice and comprehensive financial planning advice.
- Online account access – update your personal details, check your investments and insurance details anytime, anywhere with MemberOnline.
- Easy to use Mobile App - connect with your super anytime and anywhere.
Who can join?
AustSafe Super is open to everyone, so no matter what you do or where you work, you can join today. You can join as an Industry Super or Personal Super member.
|Industry Super||I'm an employee and my employer will pay my contribution to AustSafe Super|
|Personal Super||I'm self employed and responsible for paying for my own super.|
How to join?
Join online - it's quick and easy.
Alternatively, you can complete the form at the back of the relevant PDS and send it back to: GPO Box 3113 Brisbane Qld 4001
Before you join, read:
- The relevant Product Disclosure Statement, and
- Incorporated Guides with information on investments, insurance and other super benefits.
1SuperRatings Fundamentals Assessment – Fee Comparison result less than average – 30 April 2017.
2Based on earning rate which is the return minus applicable investment fees, taxes and administration fees. Excluding weekly administration fee. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.