Join as a Super Member
Whether you’re just starting out in the workforce, self-employed or working towards retirement, AustSafe Super is your fund for life.
Key reasons to join
- No establishment fees and low administration fees1 - we generally charge lower fees than many other funds, helping you have more when you retire.
- History of strong long-term performance2 - our MySuper (Balanced) Investment Option had an average return of 9.22% p.a. since inception (August 1988) to 30 June 2016.
- A range of investment options – choose how your super is invested from our nine investment options.
- Flexible insurance cover with Death & TPD and Income Protection cover to provide financial security for you at most stages of your life.
- Access to education – super seminars, general advice and comprehensive financial planning advice.
- Online account access – update your personal details, check your investments and insurance details anytime, anywhere with MemberOnline.
Who can join?
AustSafe Super is open to everyone, so no matter what you do or where you work, you can join today. You can join as an Industry Super or Personal Super member.
|Industry Super||I'm an employee and my employer will pay my contribution to AustSafe Super|
|Personal Super||I'm self employed and responsible for paying for my own super.|
How to join?
Join online - it's quick and easy.
Alternatively, you can complete the form at the back of the relevant PDS and send it back to: GPO Box 3113 Brisbane Qld 4001
Before you join, read:
- The relevant Product Disclosure Statement, and
- Incorporated Guides with information on investments, insurance and other super benefits.
1SuperRatings Fundamentals Assessment – Fee Comparison result less than average – 31 October 2016.
2SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey – Balanced (60-76) Index result above median on rolling 10 year return for AustSafe Super – MySuper (Balanced) – 30 November 2016.