What a super place to work!
AustSafe Super is the industry super fund for rural and regional Australia. We’re committed to building an inclusive, positive and productive culture that empowers our team to thrive and reach their full potential. We encourage contributions to AustSafe Super’s future direction, through creative and innovative thinking. We’re always mindful to place the interests of our members first in everything we do.
To be the Super Fund of choice for rural and regional Australia.
Our values and behavioural commitments underpin our culture and provide guidance for our decisions and interactions with our members, employers and each other.
Why work for us?
We offer a range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Enhanced superannuation and long service leave provisions for staff
- Supportive of flexible working arrangements
- Quarterly staff awards program
- Individual professional development training plans
- Staff social events including regular team lunches and trivia nights
- Commitment to social responsibility – support the Variety Bash and Flying Doctors
- Community Awareness Volunteer Day
- Ergonomic office environment
- Weekly fruit box for the Team
- Staff discounts with partner organisations, and
- 24/7 counselling through our Employee Assistance Program.
Learn more about AustSafe Super
AustSafe Super is the industry super fund for rural and regional Australia. For over 25 years, we’ve been committed to looking after members’ super savings throughout their working life and into retirement and helping employers understand super and meet their obligations.
As a super fund established specifically for the rural and regional industries and communities, AustSafe Super holds memberships and sponsorship agreements with various industry and community associations and takes pride in supporting these industries and communities. Our corporate partners are AgForce, Canegrowers, Growcom and the AWU.
The Trustee office, located in Brisbane CBD, Australia offers a wide range of professional roles including:
Investments, Finance, Governance and Risk, Business Development, Marketing and Communications, Human Resources and Administration.
We also have regional staff located in Atherton, Mackay, Bundaberg, Newcastle, Wagga Wagga and Launceston.