Why choose us?
We’re the industry super fund for rural and regional Australia. Since 1988, we’ve been committed to looking after members’ super throughout their working lives, and into retirement.
From the early stages of planning and during retirement, our focus is to provide the financial outcome, peace of mind and security.
We’re your Industry SuperFund. Here’s why you should choose us:
- No establishment fees and competitive administration fees
- A range of investment options with a history of strong performance1
- Update your personal details, check your investments and insurance details anytime, anywhere with PensionOnline
- Access to AustSafe Super’s Financial Planners2 to help you with any questions you have in retirement
- Access to local Regional Managers to help you with your pension
- Regular communications to keep you informed about your pension account
- Talk super, anytime between 8am- 6pm (AEST) Monday to Friday with our dedicated Customer Service Centre on 1300 131 293.
We work hard to help you make informed decisions
- Our Financial Planners2 provide you with personal advice to help you identify your goals and lifestyle you want and develop strategies to achieve them
- Easy to use online tools and services to help you build your knowledge in your own time and at your own pace
- AustSafe Super seminars and events held in local areas on a range of topics.
AustSafe Super has a history of strong long-term investment performance1 with a return of 12.90% for the Balanced Investment Option for the year to 30 June 2018. For more on our performance, read our Investment performance section.
For more information on our products, read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
From time to time, information affecting your investment with AustSafe Super. If this is significant, we will let your know. Click here to read our Significant Event Notices.
1Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey – Balanced (60-76) Index result above median on rolling 10 year return for AustSafe Super – Balanced – 30 June 2018.
2Austsafe Pty Ltd ABN 96 010 528 597 AFSL 314183 RSE License L0002035 has engaged Industry Fund Services Limited (IFS) ABN 54 007 016 195 AFSL No 232514 to facilitate the provision of financial advice to members of Austsafe Pty Ltd. Advice is provided by one of our financial planners who are Representatives of IFS. Fees may apply. Further information about cost of advice is set out in the relevant Financial Services Guide, a copy of which is available at austsafe.com.au or by calling 1300 131 293. IFS is responsible for any advice given to you by its Representatives. Any reference made to an AustSafe Super Financial Planner refers to the IFS service.