Why choose us?
We’re the industry super fund for rural and regional Australia. Since 1988, we’ve been committed to looking after members’ super throughout their working lives, and into retirement.
We’re your Industry SuperFund. Whether you’re new to the workforce, changing jobs, or nearing retirement, we can help you make the most of your super.
- No establishment fees and low administration fees1
- A range of investment options with a history of strong performance2
- Update your personal details, check your investments and insurance details anytime, anywhere with MemberOnline
- Access to AustSafe Super’s Financial Planners3 to help you make the most of your super and plan for retirement
- Access to local Regional Managers to help you sort out your super
- Regular communications to keep you informed about the latest super updates and tips to manage your super
- Talk super, anytime between 8am- 6pm (AEST) Monday to Friday with our dedicated Customer Service Centre on 1300 131 293.
We work hard to help you make informed decisions
- Our Financial Planners3 can help you make the best decisions about your finances and get your wealth and super on-track
- Easy to use online tools (coming soon) and services to help you build your knowledge in your own time and on your own terms
- Workplace information sessions and seminars to keep you informed
- AustSafe Super seminars and events held in local areas on a range of topics.
For more information on our products, read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
From time to time, significant information may change, impacting your AustSafe Super account. Don't worry, we will let you know, so make sure your details are up to date.
1SuperRatings Fundamentals Assessment – Fee Comparison result less than average – 31 July 2017.
2SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey – Balanced (60-76) Index result above median on rolling 10 year return for AustSafe Super – MySuper (Balanced) – 31 August 2017.
3Austsafe Pty Ltd ABN 96 010 528 597 AFSL 314183 RSE License L0002035 has engaged Industry Fund Services Limited (IFS) ABN 54 007 016 195 AFSL No 232514 to facilitate the provision of financial advice to members of Austsafe Pty Ltd. Advice is provided by one of our financial planners who are Representatives of IFS. Fees may apply. Further information about cost of advice is set out in the relevant Financial Services Guide, a copy of which is available at austsafe.com.au or by calling 1300 131 293. IFS is responsible for any advice given to you by its Representatives. Any reference made to an AustSafe Super Financial Planner refers to the IFS service.
Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. Fees may vary in the future.